Sunday, August 21, 2011

A lot to do.

I received eSorscha and the Man-O-War Kovnik yesterday. However, two of the other models I ordered did not come in. Hopefully they arrive in time for the tournament next weekend. eSorscha should be fairly easy to assemble. The sculpt is really nice, and includes a metal "rock" to mount her on. The Privateer Press site has it painted white to resemble ice. I'll probably make it look like a rock instead. We shall see.

The Kovnik, on the other hand, is going to take some time. It's in several pieces, and will need extensive use of green stuff. In particular, the rather overly-large axe has a very small nub to help it attach to the arm. It's much too small and shallow to pin, so I'll be using green stuff.

I'll post pictures once they're assembled and primed.

No comments:

Post a Comment